I’ve been nominated for the Nurse Blogger Award by my good friend and inaugural guest of our The Change of Shift Podcast, Nurse Beth Hawkes.
Thank you Beth! I remember how these awards were all the rage back during the early days of my blogging career. Each time, I’m humbled and thankful to be nominated by a fellow Nurse Blogger who I consider to be a trusted and valued resource in my amazing profession.
But… there’s also this..
[Sorry Beth, I had to]
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. ✔
2. Post the award image to your page. ✔
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. ✔
4. Finally, nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. ✔
Without further adieu, 7 facts about me (that you may not know):
- I was born in a blizzard on the Ides of March
- I was engaged once (almost twice) before I met and married my beautiful wife
- In high school I had numerous “nick names”. So many, that my girlfriend at the time listed all of them on a piece of paper. I lost count after 15.
- I sprained my ankle so severely in high school that the doctor told me, “You’re gonna wish you broke that thing”.
- I’m a closet hoarder. I have a difficult time throwing things away.
- I don’t attend funerals.
- I’m a firm believer in the ‘No Asshole Rule’
15 other blogs… whew.. this will be a toughie. Due to time constraints I’m just going to list their websites:
Whew… I honestly had to go searching a bit to squeeze out 15. That’s saying something for me. Apparently I need to up my blog reading game. Anyone have any good Nurse blogs they could suggest?
Thanks again Beth! This was fun.