I’m a lil late to the party. So I decided to start from the beginning and celebrate my thanks in the most spontaneous manner I could think of.
Here are my 22 days of thanks that I wrote in a matter of minutes:
1. a blessing: my wife
2. a time when I was strong:coping and surviving my near death experience
3. a person that lifts you up: my mother-in-law
4. family: while we have had our ups and downs I’m proud to be their son
5. friends: most of my friends have come and gone. I’m thankful for the tremendous number I have met in my new home
6. you children: my crazy cats, my nieces and nephews.
7. a failure you have had: not getting into CRNA school
8. a success: graduating with my MSN
9. food: bacon
10. words of wisdom: carpe diem
11. a photo: my wife and I
12. job: my current and first job as an ACNP has been an enjoyable adventure thus far
13. book: I wish I could remember the name of it, I read it this past spring on memory…
14. a life lesson: trusting one self is far more difficult than trusting a stranger
15. charity: Im so very bad at it
16. a shining moment: marrying my wife
17. health: very proud of how I’ve improved my attitude on my health over the past 7 years
18. a daily indulgence: coffee
19. a trip: looking forward to a weekend trip w/ my wife next weekend. miss our beach get a ways
20. a project I did: wow. drawing a blank here.
21. dessert: cheesecake. boy I miss it. looking forward to a slice during the holidays
22. faith: I believe, just not by anyone else’s rules or standards
Stay tuned. I’ll either update and re-post this for future days. Or I’ll just copy it forward to a new post. I’ll do all 30 days for the month.
Image source: http://www.blogher.com/28-days-celebrating-thanks